What Demo Music do you like?

Does anyone have great songs you like to use for demonstrating their system? I like to use “Worrisome Heart” by Melody Gardot.

John Grant: ‘Pale Green Ghosts’, the first track on the ‘Pale Green Ghosts’ album. IMO a great track to demonstrate controlled bass, if your bass is a bit loose don’t try it, it will be a mess. The contrast between the deep, deep bass sounds and almost ethereal vocals are a good test for any system. On a well set up system, the soundstage is wide and deep with great 3D imaging, including a click that just hangs to the front and slight left. The mid range synth that appears after at 1:25 bulldozes its way into everything, an aural delight, wonderful!

Hi,
I like the album “Dawn” from
Magos Herrera, Javier Limón.

It is a very emotional and good music. The record quality is superb.However sometimes this album is not good for evaluating equipment because it sounds good everywhere:)

You can find it in Tidal:

Thanks for the suggestions - anyone else??

I use the album “Convergence” by Malia. It is cd quality, but through the auralic Aries mini it sounds great. You must have A controller bass because the bass in this album is huge. Enjoy

The Norwegian album “Supernatural” from the guitar player Gunnar Andreas Berg is an album i have played a lot during the years. A very dynamic recorded album with lot of air, nice guitars and drums with a superior attack…
You will find this on TIDAL.

I love Larry Carlton & Robben Ford, Live in Tokyo.
It’s the best of the best of the best music when played on my Dynaudio Focus 60 XD :slight_smile:

I love the Mahler Symphony No.1 by Chicago Symphony Orchestra, especially the 4th movement. Very dynamic and all around piece.

I like Dali’s CD Vol.3. All the songs in it…

Heartbeat by Antonio Forcione (Live! album). Great way to analyze the guitar timbre of your system. Also Time by Pink Floyd (especially the beginning of the song) is a good way to analyze your systems ability for separation.

If you like progressive, try Ritmo - Immediate Moment.

Nice bass and stereo effects :smiley:
:notes:

“Woman in Chains” by Tears for Fears: Slow start, stunning voice of Oleta Adams, nice…

“Tin Pan Alley” by Stevie Ray Vaughan

I like the Cologne Concert of Keith Jarret. Sounds good.