Welcome to the Community!

Hi how do we can use Roon on Auralic mini? Shall i request for beta version firmware or is it already available?

0 Likes

Yes, it still request beta firmware support.

0 Likes

Hi everybody here
Greetings from vienna!
I just got an aries mini, installed a ssd drive
I am deeply impressed by the performance of your server!
I am listening via a lehmann linear D and Sennheiser HD800 and AKG K812.
Music sounds perfect for me!
Now i will investigate if i should use the DAC in the Aries or the built in in the Lehmann
What does the community think ? - would be nice to hear
Helmut

0 Likes

Just got an Altair and really impressed with it. Paired with Unison Unico and KEF LS50. Not sure how I could ever go back to a non-streaming DAC.

0 Likes

I guess I’ll revive this topic a bit with my introduction. After longing for the original Aries/Vega combo - but finding it out of my budget at the time - I finally joined the Auralic family with the Vega G2. I only had time to listen to maybe 30 minutes but the early returns are extremely gratifying. Definitely a big step up from my previous digital hardware…

1 Like

Hello Auralic listeners,

Next week I will get my AURALIC ARIES G1
It will be paired with my other HIFI equipements

MYTEK BROOKLYN DAC
NAIM AUDIO NAC 252.2 + NAIM AUDIO SUPERCAP
NAIM AUDIO NAP 250
Loudspeakers : FISCHER&FISCHER SN70

I hope the music will sound great :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello All,

new Aries Mini user here. I like it very much, it feeds into a Devialet Expert 120, connected to ATC SCM 19 speakers.

For quite a while, I was using a Roon Nucleus, but in the end, I found the sound to be flat and uninvolving. So I re-connected the Aries Mini that I bought more than a year ago and I was surprised how much better I liked the sound of the Mini than the Nucleus. Also the Lightning DS app worked like a charm. All in all, a VERY positive experience!

I am inclined to step higher in the Aries equipment ladder and go for the new Aries G1. So, if there’s experience with the G1 around, I am very much interested in hearing from you people.

Best regards and a happy Easter holiday!

Paul

0 Likes