I’m using the Vega G1 since a few months…From the beginning on, I encounter display problems:
- starting a new record (via Roon) … Vega G1 will play, but will not show the cover image…sometimes, after a while however, the image appears, most of the times it won’t appear.
- sometimes, the status indication (left side, with Roon logo) will remain “paused”…however, music is playing without any interruption
- sometimes, the progress bar will start…but will stop moving at the end of a song … the status triangle remains at the end … although a new song has started…
- even more strange: I have 3 Lan wall connectors. All 3 getting signals from the same router/switch…all 3 work perfectly with all my devices (laptop/second streaming DAC from SimAudio… but the Vega G1 only works with One of the 3 connections…
- In addition to the point 1-4: playing music without progress bar…pausing with progress bar (see pictures)
I’m very disapointed and frustrated about these annoying problems with the Vega 1 (bought as new device)…please help and let me know how to solve these issues.