Tidal Top songs

Auralic Aries (auralic lightning) and tidal. Playing top songs in tidal, as I have understood, you have to manually add all the songs when you choose to play top songs, it should be enough to choose the top song, so the rest of the songs should be in play queue, as it is now do you add one and one song? I have owned many streamers and everyone has done this, is this something you can fix in an update? or do I make a mistake?

2 Likes

Is this something you think comes in an upgrade? and possibly when?

Thanks for posting, we have had it in our list now, there is no time table for this feature.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, hope it will arrive soon :grinning:

Something new about when this feature is added, I’m happy with the app but this is a function i miss.

This would be a really great if you could programme this for a near future update.

1 Like

I also miss this feature. It is really annoying that the Music stops after each Song. Because of this i use more and more tidal or Qobuz-app and send with AirPlay to Aries mini… Soundquality would be better with Lds-app and i would be happy to use Lds-app more! So please insert this feature.
I am a happy Auralic User and thanks (Auralic Team) for your good work

1 Like

Same in „my favorites“ - „song“ . If i play a song, the next songs should play automatically (as it is for example in tidal-app )

1 Like

Try again, is there any possibility that this comes in an update?

I am a new Altair user and I really hope this feature can be added.

1 Like

It would be very good if any list of songs will be treated as a playlist. Adding to play queue each song separately is very inconvenient. Please let LDS app treat any listing of songs as a playlist

1 Like

An update on this will come in the near future? all the streamers i have owned have this feature, so miss it. Apart from this, I’m happy with the aries

For example, the masters (in tidal)
list will be transformed in a LDS playlist ?

It would be great to have this feature the same way as the official Tidal app. I´d like to play my favorite songs at random with LDS the same way.

2 Likes