Special thoughts for all Auralic people in China

Hope you are all safe and will stay preserved from that bad virus spreading through the country.
Best thoughts and regards to you all.
Courage à tous et restez en bonne santé.

6 Likes

Seconded, the death toll is now nearly 430, it must be a very frightening situation for all those caught up in the middle of all this, likewise for remote family relatives.

If it isn’t happening already, country politics need to be put to one side and help given to all in China, this is a world problem and as such we should all pull together.

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Our office and factory in China has shut down for the coronavirus epidemic before Chines lunar new year holiday. Luckily, no employee from AURALIC has been infected by far, they have been placed on paid off or requested to work at home remotely. We will let you updated for the latest progress there.

4 Likes

Despite some formal problem between countries and economy systems, people in detail are often close. That is the positive engine that make us understand that our world doesn’t have borders…we Italians have a long tradition of open mind attitude with different cultures and colours. So let’s fight the battles together sharing our best!

4 Likes

Dear Xuanqian,

My heart with each person in China during such difficult time. I hope this problem is going to be over soon.

3 Likes

Active prayers and thoughts for your country. Fighting with conscious meditation to end this flue epidemic and speedy recovery for those infected.

2 Likes

Prayers for all of the Auralic family.

3 Likes

In an attempt to lift the spirits a little but in no way down playing the seriousness of the current situation, a pic that I hope will create a smile.

We’ve just told Doug that he now needs to practice “Reducing Social Contact”!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I think China has stepped over the worst time, the government claim no new cased locally (all from people coming to China). I can not say if we can trust the number from Chinese government but it looks promising. Right now, both Europe and U.S are having really hard time, we hope everyone stay safe!

2 Likes

Hi @Xuanqian,

Good to here from you, must admit was getting a little worried, trust your staff are all safe as well.

I also understand in China there are no further home derived increases (room for optimism hopefully), but like you say there is some concern that people coming back home might start a new increase, suppose time will tell on that view.

I’m in UK and tonight the government has just announced new measures to limit the spread of the virus and at the same time financial packages to support all those impacted by such decisions.

Trying times indeed.