I currently own the Aries G1 and like it very much. However, I am considering moving it into my office system and replacing it in my main system with the Vega G1. Before I make the switch, I have some questions that are not answered on the Auralic web site:
- How does the DAC sound compared to other DAC’s you may own?
- Does the DAC in the Vega G1 play well with other devices you have connected it to?
- Does the Vega G1 unfold MQA files from Tidal like the Aries G1?
- Does the Vega G1 offer upsampling like the Aries G1?
- Other than having a built-in DAC and not having Wi-Fi, what other differences are there between the Aries G1 and the Vega G1 in terms of functionality?
Thank you for your assistance!