Notice to the Community Regarding a Price Increase

Dear AURALiC Community Members,

First and foremost, we’d like to thank you all for engaging with us and our products; we hope they have and will continue to provide you with hours and years of enjoyment. If you love music as much as we do, (and we think you do!) we know you understand the value that our products bring to the enjoyment of music. It’s for this reason that we don’t take the following news lightly, and want to keep you as informed as possible, even if you already own one or several AURALiC products.

Effective January 1st, 2019, AURALiC will raise its prices between 2-5% across its range. This occasion will mark our first US price increase ever, and we plan to use the opportunity to improve your experience when using our products.

Thanks so much for your understanding and have a fantastic Holiday Season,

-The AURALiC Team

Okay. :slightly_smiling_face:

But is that right? “…our first price increase ever…”
If I remember correctly, the Aries Femto in Germany cost first 1450 € and later 1750 €. Was this a price increase only for Germany (exchange rate $ - €?) or was this a general price increase from Auralic?

KInd regards
maasi

I believe Alex is referring to U.S reference price. I can still remember the price jump of ARIES due to Euro’s depreciation (from 1.3:1 to 1.1:1 vs USD). This happened in UK as well (pound depreciation due to Brexit).

Thanks Xuanqian,

And Maasi, apologies, I promise not to be too US-centric in the future! I should have said it was a US price increase.

Thanks for helping to clarify.

-Alex

Why US only?

US tariffs increases on Chinese goods ?

Hi Hoolamonster,

We haven’t raised prices for more than four years, and as such needed to change them to keep up with continuing increases in costs. We still believe our products provide great value for the level of performance and the rich feature sets we offer. We hope you will too.

Thanks for asking!

Our increases in price wouldn’t come close to covering the potential tariffs. So, no. That’s not the reason. Please see our response to Hoolamonster on this thread.

Thanks!