Auralic Vega G2 Streaming DAC Review - Hifi & Music Source

Auralic Vega G2 Streaming DAC reviewed by Simon Wilce at Hifi & Music Source -

So this streaming DAC is perfect, two proper headphone jacks for sharing wonderful music with a partner in a European loft, a near-perfect App with Qobuz integrated and crisp accurate delivery. I’ve still got the Naim ND5 XS2 going into the Supernait 3 as well, with the Vertere 4 Din-Din system. They are not in the same price point of course but you can feel where the money is, even at this level.

I guess at this price point and with a Supernait 3 in the house, you might be thinking of the Naim NDX streamer as your source. I’ve heard it in a Demo room and it is sparkling as well. But with a superior control App in Lightning DS with Qobuz and a really sleek look, the Vega G2 is a must listen and may even have the edge. As always, listen and decide. It’s an ‘Outstanding’ for me, it has to be, just as the G1 was.

Read the full review here -

1 Like

Have to agree. Love my G2!

2 Likes

Little and Large, if the “Auralic” every gets trapped under that “giant” you’ll need a crane to rescue it :wink:

1 Like

Haha! Yep, ideally i’d have the Plinius lower but it just wont fit. It was a great workout getting its 40kgs up there🙂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.