Auralic Vega G1 - Five Star Review 'The Ear' Jason Kennedy

’ The Auralic Vega G1 is a well thought out streamer/DAC that clearly benefits from technology created for the considerably more spendy Vega G2. Naturally there are trade-offs but it does all the important things well, with neutrality of balance and consistency of timing being among the clearest. The combination of such engaging music making with very high build quality and one of the nicest control apps in the business make the Vega G1 a hard act to beat, put it with a decent server and it will deliver results that will revise your opinion of what can be done with digital audio ’

Read the full review here -
http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/auralic-vega-g1-streamer-dac

Just picked up the Aries G1 and really enjoining it. During my researching I found a great review by John Darko on you tube which honestly pushed me in this direction. I was leaning towards the Roon Nucleus, but could not go hardwired. Wireless streaming with the Aries G1 has been really great. The unit is easy to set up and despite working through some of the issues I had with my iTunes share, they weren’t necessarily related to the G1. The best part is the smile on my face when listening to music now. I went from streaming from a Dell laptop and the sonic improvements are astonishing. I cannot believe how open and detailed the sound is while being such a quiet device. Very happy and worth every penny. Just wish I pulled the trigger before the price increase :grinning:. Again, no fault of Auralic.
So happy, looking forward to saving up for next year so I can upgrade my DAC and Auralic will be at the top of my list.