Auralic G-Serie and DSD-512

Hi,
are there any experiences with DSD-512 files among users of the Auralic G series?
I know this format is very rare and it does not really make sense in practice because of the size of the files.
In addition, one must expect that these files are not produced in DSD512, but later extrapolated to DSD512. Actually, I just wanted to test if DSD512 even works. I do not intend to buy such large files.
When I play DSD512 files, everything works fine at first, but after a while, the Aries G2 interrupts the process. Sometimes he starts all over again with the title, sometimes he breaks off and resets to 44.1 kHz. I did 3 tests with Aries G2 + Vega G2 + Leo Gx (current firmware)

1. Files on USB SSD (Samsung SSD T1, 500GB) to Aries G2 USB input
  2. Files on Synology DS215j (NAS> Ethernet) under SMB with Aries G2 connection via WiFi 5GHz (AC)
  3. Files on Synology DS215j (NAS> Ethernet) under SMB with Aries G2 connection via Ethernet cable (GigaBit)
    The problem does not always occur in the same place.
    With DSD 256 and PCM 352.8 kHz there are no problems and therefore I suspect that it really depends on the amount of data.
    My GigaBit network is not really slow and I can stream 4k movies with HDR / BT2020 without any problem. Also, the USB input and the Samsung SSD T1 are certainly fast enough.

Maybe other users were already more successful?
Peter

This is a known issue that we have fixed internally, it is due to a memory leak issue. If the DSD file (any sampling rate) is bigger than 1.1GB then this problem will happen.