AURALiC ARIES G1 Review in Secrets of Home Theater/HiFi

“The ARIES G1 reviewed here is a new product addition in AURALiC’s revamped ARIES wireless-streaming transporter lineup. The excellent ARIES G2 represents the top-of-the-line offering in this lineup. I reviewed the ARIES G2 not too long ago and I found it to be excellent in every respect and thus it earned my high recommendation. This excellence, which seems to be achieved with a cost-no-object design mentality, understandably comes with a rather hefty price tag of $3,899. The ARIES G1 is created as the more affordable option in the wireless-streamer product lineup. In order to offer the ARIES G1 at a significantly lower price than the ARIES G2 at $2,199, corners must be cut somewhere. However, when you consider that AURALiC keeps the core of the two devices the same and maintains the same functionalities, the ARIES G1 has the potential to bring a lot of performance for the price. This leads to the intriguing question of whether the ARIES G1 has what it takes to fulfill such potential. The answer to this very question will be the main focus of my review here.”

ARIES G1 Review

Secrets of Home Theater and HiFi