Amazon Music HD

Hi all,
I have been browsing the Roon Community forum and there’s a great deal of interest / debate in incorporating Amazon Music HD into Roon.
A couple of interesting suggestions were to bombard Amazon, requesting integration in order to “prick their ears up” and listen.
As hi-fi enthusiasts, although in an overall minority, we tend to spend a lot on music, which could ultimately benefit Amazon financially.
I have emailed Amazon Music, stating I currently subscribe to Qobuz and Tidal and would possibly swap to them if I could listen in full hi-Res through my Auralic System.
If more Auralic owners do the same, maybe that would help things along? What do you think?

1 Like

I think that’s a good idea. Marketing departments pay attention to what their customer base says…and if you’re an amazon prime member, it’s even more important to them.

1 Like

My thinking exactly! The bottom line with huge companies such as Amazon, is if can generate them extra profits, they will get on board.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.